Aditi public school was established in the year 2004-05 by Bharath Kumar, who is an advocate for providing quality education to all types of learners. The school is a secular & co-educational day school dedicated to the pursuit of excellence in all fields, be it academics, sports or cultural. Every child has inherent talents that strive to unearth and foster through individual attention. We emphasize on a holistic development of each individual to build a brighter future.
The school believes that learning is to be valued and cherished as a life-long commitment; this helps provides an open and secure atmosphere that supports diversity & welcomes inquiry. We at Aditi use various kinds of teaching as we realize that learning transpires in all environments. The staff are committed on promoting self-confidence, integrity, responsibility, self-respect and inter-personal skills.
The institution offers affective communication, co-operation & comprehensive guidance support services to parents/guardians as well as students.
- Facilitate a smooth & seamless continuation of education process.
- Provide the experience of excellent learning environment for the children.
- Make the learning process a positive & gratifying experience that promotes well rounded development in students.
- We emphasize practical aspect of teaching.
- Our open-door policy ensures continuous communication between parents & teachers.
- Our teachers are “friends” and “mentors” of students.
- We manage discipline through positive & negative reinforcements.
- We provide learning according to the developmental needs of the child is stimulated by the challenge it offers.